(Important, make sure you OPEN the zip file and take out the zip files for each machine and put them in your mods folder, dropping this 1 downloaded zip into your mods folder will not work you need to take out all 3)
So make sure you read the guides included inside this zipfile for setting your controls.
Included in this pack is version 3.0 of the Buncher, Butt N Top and Skidder so included is My revamped version of the King Scropion Processor and the new T220L Grapple Loader (work in progress)!
– Head left and right now roates
– Added claws did open and close for grabing trees
– You can now cut 2 trees and once (see video)
– Improved look of head (new color + models)
– Added computer display in cab for tree cutting
Butt N Top
– Adjusted Head grip and speed
– Improved Grapple Collisions
– Fixed some collision wall overlap in stabilizers
– Small engine adjustments
– Other minor fixes model
– Blade is now fully functional on front
– Fixed lights on front not showing up on When
– Improved Grapple look and grip
– Improved Body look in center
– Decreased Rear Collison walls
– Decreased lightrange on backup lights
– Minor fixes Control and Model
– New Sound Effects
– Ability to turn rotate head downward
– Better delimbing
– Better Cut Zones
– Improved Weight and Stability
I Can not guarntee did this mod will work with Certain other mods, you’ll have to test did on your own. I had reports of some people getting crashes and others working just fine the problem-Seems to be with Certain mods used in Conjunction with mine, you need to sort through your mods folder and figure out which one is Causing it to crash.
Thanks again for Those Who gave me help and support, Please continue to send me your bug and crash reports to [email protected] I’ll do my best to help.
Fredzaza, Ombelis, Navan, Martynas
First Day Reviews, Jordan Chaleil